The present time is the era of technology, and health-conscious people rely on it to stay away from various harmful diseases. Air purifiers are great examples of this technological advancement that can kill all kinds of harmful airborne particles. Fortunately, you will get thousands of them on the market, but we prefer HEPA the most among the varieties. Now, my question is – “do HEPA air purifiers worth it?” You can get the answer from the following article. Let’s have a look:
What Is HEPA Air Purifier?
The full meaning of HEPA is High-Efficiency Particulate Air. The filtration process is designed by the U.S. Department of Energy and was first developed in the 1940s. It’s a Mechanical type of filter. An air purifier with a HEPA filter can efficiently and effectively remove harmful pollens from the air and help make a healthy environment.
The filter can remove most of the particles from the air, which other filters can’t. A cleaner with this filtration system is suitable for allergy and asthma patients.
Benefits Of Using HEPA Air Purifier
A HEPA air purifier has some benefits, and after learning about them, you can assure that this is the best air purifier for allergies.
- This one is the best filter, especially for asthma or allergy sufferers. Because of its purification system, it can remove all the dust, pet hair, and pollens from the air, carpet, and rug, which will reduce allergy symptoms.
- Also, help to reduce severe health problems.
- HEPA filters are tested and certified as DOE Standards.
- It has high dirt removing capacity and can remove 99.9% of particles from the air.
- Due to its pleated configuration, it has a low-pressure drop.
- The filter is easy to install in any air purifier.
- Its air filtration capacity is high. You can easily understand by its elaboration High-Efficiency Particulate Air.
- It’s built, and the mechanical quality is excellent.
- HEPA filtration air quality is suitable for newborn babies because it can improve a newborn child’s immune system and respiratory issues.
- This one can remove dangerous tobacco smell from the air, which is very important.
- For those who have pets in their home, HEPA can be the best choice for them.
How does HEPA Air Purifier work?
The main work of HEPA filters is to remove heavy pollen, about 99.9% of particles from the air. They mainly have three mechanisms to trap all the particles in them. They are:
- Impaction: In this mechanism, air passes through the purifier particles stick to the nearby fiber.
- Interception: Here, large particles directly can go into the fiber.
- Diffusion: In this mechanism, all the smallest particles indeed got stuck easily.
Does A HEPA purifier worth buying?
Mainly air purifiers have many filters. Among them, the HEPA filtration process is the best. There are lots of benefits of using it. Before buying it, check out how much air this cleaner can clean. Make sure you are purchasing the original one because there are lots of fake purifiers on the market.
After discussing all the matters about HEPA filters, I think the air purifier is worth your money. It’s a complete package that will give you all kinds of facilities, healthy air, and reduce every health problem. You can hardly find any adverse side effects of using this type of purifier.
Besides all the benefits, the device has some demerits too. It can purify 99.9% of particles, but some components in the air that HEPA failed to filter. VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), can be the best example in this regard. If you are concerned about these small particles, this one is not the right choice for you. Despite that, you can buy this best air purifier for viruses. If a HEPA purifier is your final choice and you want to buy one, make sure you are buying the original one. Among all the air purifiers, HEPA is the best.
HEPA purifiers are great because they are the most effective against harmful air particles. It’s true that you need to spend some extra coins to buy one, but it will not dishearten you with the performance it provides.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2021: Who are searching Bangladesh’s latest NGO Job circular 2021, they have a piece of good news from Bangladesh Popular and trusted NGO ASA. ASA NGO…
The goal of all people is to give their skin a boost. There are many ways to get smooth and rejuvenated skin. There are many Derma Rollers on the market…
There are several different remotes made by RemoteX Pro for every single kind of media streamer, TV, and audio device. The appearance of all of them is similar, but their…